Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On the move

Lucas is officially an "army crawler". He's had super fast rolling down for awhile and now he's moving on. It's so cute to watch him drag his little body around the room. He's pretty close to figuring out how to crawl on his hands and knees but he takes one "step" and falls to his belly.

On a different note, only one more day of preschool left. I am going to miss the freedom of running errands without all 3 boys and just having some peace and quiet a few times a week. But we have a lot of fun stuff planned for the summer. Including leaving for vacation next friday!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see what Lucas thinks of the beach. Thomas also has his last swim class tomorrow night. He's come a long way, but still won't do everything he needs to move on to the next level. He's taking the summer off then will probably do swimming again in the fall. I'm also signing both Thomas and Griffin up for soccer for the fall. Because of their birthdays I can have them on the same team (4-5yr olds) in the fall which will mean less running around for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lucas!

Michelle Lynn said...

Awesome job big guy!

Sonja said...

That picture just too cute, Kelly!