Monday, May 5, 2008

Missed them again!

Darn it! Today is the 7th time recently that I have had a pamphlet from people canvassing for Barack Obama left on my door. Usually I hide like crazy from people knocking on my door, but I would actually like to talk to these people. And I always miss them. I know it's silly, but I'm really excited about the primary tomorrow and I would love to tell them that I am going to vote for him! Actually I already did. I took Lucas last week while the boys were in school and voted early. I'm so excited that my vote is going to count for once. Once the boys are older I plan to take them with me, but right now it would just be too much (especially if it's really busy which I'm hoping it is!)

I can't believe it is May already! This is a really busy month for us. Last weekend we took the boys to the Children's Museum to see the new comic book heroes exhibit. They loved it! And they even had several characters there so the boys got to meet Spiderman, Ninja Turtles and Iron Man. Of course I forgot the camera. The boys have lots of fun activities coming up for the end of school (which is in 3wks!) - picnic, Mother's Day tea, graduation (for Thomas). Thomas has swimming twice a week until the end of the month. Then we leave for vacation at the end of the month! We are going to Myrtle Beach with Erica and her family.

1 comment:

Michelle Lynn said...

Wow, you are busy this month!