Friday, May 2, 2008

U is for Underwear

Every friday is show and tell at preschool. Well today we forgot about it. In my defense though, it wasn't on the calendar. Thomas' letter of the week is U. So for show and tell, Thomas got creative and pulled his underwear out of his bag (they have to keep an extra set of clothes "just incase"). Yep, the whole class saw his Power Ranger undies. When he first told me he showed his underwear, I thought he showed the ones he was wearing. So I was relieved that he showed the extras. I hope the teacher doesn't think it was my idea ;)

4 comments:

Hf said...

I bet there was more than one pair shown today. I mean what else beside unicorn or ultrasound. And every kid has underwear :)

Daily Verses said...

That was quite creative of Thomas! He's so cute. Sorry mom, but it won't be the last time he shows off his undies! :-)

Michelle Lynn said...

Bwa ha ha! Smart boy he is! LOVE it! And the teacher? yep, probably thinks it was your idea. Just sayin'. I was a teacher once.

Becki said...

Go Thomas! Great thinking :)