Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On The Move Part 2

We officially have a crawler! Lucas started crawling on his hands and knees last saturday. And I was lucky enough to actually see the very first time. I think I missed it with the other two. It's funny because he started army crawling and crawling at almost the exact times Thomas did. He's a lot like him in several ways. Griffin never did crawl (well did some after he learned to walk), but instead did this really funny butt scoot to get everywhere. He was really fast too.

We had a scare at the top of the stairs over the weekend too. The older boys aren't used to keeping the gate shut and left it open while I was up there with Lucas. Luckily I walked to the stairs right when I did or Lucas probably would have fallen. My heart was racing for quite awhile. Baby proofing is a little more difficult this time around b/c I have to count on a 3 and 5yo to help me out some.

Only 2 more days until vacation!!

4 comments:

Hf said...

Lucas great job!!

Michelle Lynn said...

Way to go Lucas!

And have a great trip!

Becki said...

Woo-hoo, Lucas!!

Glad you saved him from a tumble!

Lynn said...

Yay for crawling!!