Thursday, June 5, 2008

Greetings from Myrtle Beach

We are having a great vacation! Here are a few pictures. I'm sure more will follow soon, but this is all I have time for now. We are heading home tomorrow. I'm not quite ready for vacation to end, but it always feels good to be home too.

This is at our breakfast stop while driving Saturday morning.

At the yummy seafood restaurant we went to on our first night.
Mike and the boys in the lazy river. Lucas enjoying the beach. Unfortunately he thinks sand is pretty tasty!
Thomas and Griffin on a ride at Family Kingdom.


3 comments:

VerWaynia said...

Oooh, that looks like fun!! Can't wait to see the rest of the posts!

Becki said...

What cuties!! Looks like you're all having a great time!

Daily Verses said...

I hope you had a great trip. Lucas looks especially cute sitting there on the sand.