Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Jeanelle. It was fun to read her lists so I thought I'd play along.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just turned 21. I had just finished my junior year at Ball State and was studying psychology. I had been engaged to Mike for 6mo. I had just gotten back from visiting Erica who was studying abroad in Sweden. We traveled to Italy too while I was there.

Five snacks I enjoy?
ice cream
carrots and ranch dip
blackberries
chocolate chip cookies
really any kind of chocolate

Five things on today's to-do list?
laundry
make list of the errands I need to run tomorrow while the boys are at school
go to the bank
take Thomas to swimming
watch Grey's finale :)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire?
buy a new house
pay off student loans and any other debt
travel
give to several charities
invest for retirement and kids' college
Oh, and I guess if we had that much $ Mike could quit his job and go back to school like he's been wanting to do

Five jobs I've had?
Subway sandwich artist
Holiday Inn desk clerk
tutor at Learning Center in college
Behavioral technician (or some other dumb title) at group home
School-based therapist

Five bad habits?
I procrastinate
I'm a control freak - and like jeanelle said I wish there was a better way to put it, but there's not ;)
I have yet to establish the schedule I planned on that would result in a cleaner house
Staying up too late (not necessarily bad, but when the baby doesn't sleep all night and you can't count on sleeping in, it would be good to go to bed earlier)
I don't eat healthy enough

Five places I've lived?
Small city, IN
Suburb of Indianapolis
Muncie, IN
That's it. My parents lived in the same house my whole life, then I went to college. Since then Mike and I have had an apartment and 2 houses in the same town outside of Indy. Leaving off exact locations so the cyber stalkers can't find me ;)

Six random things about me?
I've done this part before, but hopefully I can think of 6 new things
I'm going to Myrtle Beach in 7 days! I've never been there before.
I am still breastfeeding Lucas. I'm sad about giving him cow's milk sometime after his birthday.
I am glad David Cook won American Idol.
Sometimes I don't think I have a clue what I'm doing when it comes to parenting preschoolers.
We are getting a swingset this weekend!
We get Chinese take-out almost every thursday.

Five people who also need to be tagged? Yes this means you're tagged.
Michelle
JC
Amber
hf
Cassandra