Griffin is out of pull-ups at night. He's been dry in the morning for awhile now, but we wanted to make sure it would last so we finished up the last pack of pull-ups then switched to undies. So far so good! He's so proud of himself. I'm proud too - after all of our struggles with potty training I wasn't expecting him to be night trained so fast. And it's nice to not have to buy pull ups anymore!
Ok, so the layout didn't turn out like I thought it would but it's too late for me to fix now.
Oh, I almost forgot. Congrats to my friend, Marguerite, on the birth of Juliet! And congrats to Erica on her promotion! I'm so happy for both of you!

3 comments:
Yay on 1 in diapers, now if only M. would follow suit. Vaction pictures look great!
Wow, that's awesome! And it looks like you guys had such a fun time!
I love your new look! Who did it?
Post a Comment