It was time for a new look. I was bored with the regular blogger templates so I have been searching for better ones that are free. I found this site through Sonja's blog.
I loved her new look so I checked it out. There are so many I loved that it took forever to pick one. There may be more changes soon so I can use another one ;)
I loved her new look so I checked it out. There are so many I loved that it took forever to pick one. There may be more changes soon so I can use another one ;)

4 comments:
I like!
Ooh, I like it! I've been browsing for new templates too - the design can stay the same cause it's Jeff's, but I'd like the layout to be diff and that's all code and way complicated!
Great pick - very peaceful!!
LOVE the new look!! If I ever get the time I'd like to update my own. Could happen next year. :)
Love it, love it, love it!!!
;)
Post a Comment