Thomas and Griffin are both in summer camp this week. Unfortunately, I didn't realize you needed to line up the minute registration opened so they are at different camps. It's a lot of driving and waiting at drop off and pick up time, but they love it! And I'm enjoying the peace and quiet :)
We've been keeping busy and enjoying this awesome weather. Last week we went to a new park (our new favorite!) My friend Sonja and her son Jake came over on Friday. She took some pictures of Lucas and we went to the zoo. This weekend is going to be really busy. It's our town's festival so we'll be there a couple of times. The boys LOVE the parade! We also have a family reunion, birthday party, and a meet up at our neighborhood with all of the kids going to kindergarten this year. Speaking of kindergarten, I've started looking for the things on Thomas' supply list. I declined the pre-made kits from the school b/c I thought it would be fun letting him pick out his own stuff. Wrong! The list is super specific and as I was warned by other moms, some of the things are hard to find. So I'm going ahead and trying to get a few things now while I have some free time when they are at camp. We also got good news this week that Thomas got AM kindergarten. I really wanted that since Griffin will be in preschool in mornings.

1 comment:
I can see who loves Lucas' water table! Good luck finding stuff on the list.
Post a Comment