Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Can I whine about whining?

I am so sick of the whining. And the not listening. And the talking back. And the fighting. Ahhhhhh! Had to get that out. I feel better now :)

On a more positive note, I'm loving this cooler weather! It's perfect! We are trying to take advantage and do lots of our favorite outside things this week. Yesterday we went on a playdate and tried to go swimming but they only lasted about 15min. b/c they got cold. Today we went to a park. I think we'll try a different park tomorrow and have a picnic. And hopefully the zoo on Friday. Luckily the boys don't do as much of the above annoying things when we are out and busy. It's when we get home that I am about to pull my hair out. So tonight I'm on a mission online to find some new activities to do with them at home. Feel free to leave any suggestions.

2 comments:

VerWaynia said...

You can absolutely whine about whining...isn't that what momblogs are for??!!

Daily Verses said...

Uh, feel free to share any ideas that you find! I need some activities that don't involve A putting her toys in a box while I tape and label.