Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blogoversary

Oops, I missed it! It was July 18. I remembered today b/c Michelle posted about her's.

I realize I haven't posted much lately. I guess I don't have too much to say. We have been busy and are trying to get ready for Thomas starting school in just over 2wks. I'm trying to think of a few fun things to do with them before he starts. I'm hoping for another cooler day so we can go to the zoo.

Lucas is cruising good now and can walk behind his push toy. Looks like he's going to start walking about when the other 2 did - 14months. He loves the park now. We started letting him climb around on the bridge and through the tunnels and now that's all he wants to do. He's also starting to turn into a bit of a Daddy's boy. He gets so excited when Mike gets home and wants him to push him on the swing. What a traitor ;)

2 comments:

Becki said...

Happy Blogoversary!!
(I should go look up when mine is...I have no idea...)

Daily Verses said...

I have a daddy's boy, too. He tosses me aside and forgets about my existence when dada walks in the door (at least until it's time to nurse to bed).