Here is a picture from my ultrasound yesterday. I didn't plan on having an ultrasound, but I went in for my appt and they couldn't hear the heartbeat with the doppler so I got a quick ultrasound. It was my 12wk appt but I'm only 10.5wks so I knew that might happen. It was fun to see the baby again. He (or she?) is so much bigger than a month ago. Everything looked good and the heartbeat was 160.
We also discussed getting my tubes tied. My dr encouraged me to think about it longer, but I insisted that isn't necessary ;) And we scheduled my c-section! We were discussing dates and I expressed my concerns - I prefer the end of the week because of Mike's lack of vacation time left and I REALLY wanted to avoid that Thursday because it's the anniversary of my mom's death. My dr agreed that isn't a good date and offered to request to be on call that weekend so that she can do the c-section on Friday morning. My dr rocks! So it is scheduled for March 27. That definitely makes things seem more real now!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Picture of the baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great doc! And cute little baby!!
Your doctor is awesome! That's so exciting that you already have a date for the csection! I'm glad she gave you an u/s so you got to hear the heartbeat.
Post a Comment