I was tagged by Sonja!
Favorite person (outside family)? Erica
Favorite food? currently it's probably ice cream (I don't have much of an appetite these days)
Quirks about you? I'm not sure how to explain it, but I "type" (not on the computer, sort of just in the air) out my thoughts or random words.
Any regrets in life? The way I handled somethings with my mom before she died.
Favorite Charity/Cause? Breast cancer, suicide prevention, children's charities
Favorite Blog recently? Hmmm...not sure. I love all of the ones I read!
Something you can’t get enough of? ice cream
Worst job you’ve ever had? Not sure, I guess working at Subway but it wasn't really too bad.
What job would you pay NOT to have? Anything gross or stinky (especially now w/my super weak stomach.
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? This week it would probably be watching Sarah Palin prepare for the debates.
Guilty Pleasure? ice cream, I guess
Got any confessions? I'll have to think about it
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I'd love a nice camera or a day at the spa and shopping sounds great
Favorite thing about your house? space
Least favorite thing about your house? not having a basement or bigger garage
One thing you are bad at? anything crafty or creative
One thing you’re good at? Being a mom - most days ;)
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? several things with extended family
Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead? not sure
What makes you feel sexy? nothing lately, although a nice haircut might help
Who is your real life hero? not sure
What is the hardest part of your job? My current job is being a mom. The hardest part is always having enough patience.
When are you most relaxed? at night when everyone else is in bed
What stresses you out? worrying about my family
What can you not live without? material wise - the internet! But definitely could not live w/o my family.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I'm sure some are
Why do you blog? Mostly as a journal for myself and to update others on what we are up to.
I'm not going to tag anyone b/c I'm not sure who has already done this, but feel free to play along :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment