Yesterday was Mike's 33rd birthday! It seems crazy that he was only 16 when we met and now he's 33. We've had a fun weekend of celebrating. Last night we had his family over for dinner and cake. Tonight we went out alone to dinner and a movie. The boys were so excited for his birthday, it was cute. They made him cards and party hats. And of course they were really excited about helping me bake the cake.
In other news, I had a doctor's appt on Thursday. I had to take Griffin and Lucas. Griffin was really excited to hear the heartbeat. He was confused before we got there though, he kept talking about seeing the doctor "cut the baby out". It's hard for them to grasp the idea of waiting for the baby to come. Everything is going well so far. I'm 15wks now. I'm feeling slightly better, still having some nausea but it's not terrible anymore. My next appt is the big ultrasound!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Happy Birthday, Mike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Really? It seems to be going so fast! Glad the nausea is letting up some.
Post a Comment