Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Weekend

We had a busy and fun weekend. On Friday night, we took the boys to get their pictures taken. The older 2 apparently had too much sugar because they could barely stand still, but we still got some good pictures (I'll post them when they come in). Saturday was the boys' final soccer game and trophy day. Griffin was so excited to get his first trophy. Then after Lucas' nap, we went to Zoo Boo. The boys had a lot of fun. And last night Erica and I had our first Broadway show of the season. We had dinner at PF Changs (Yum!) then saw Avenue Q. It was hilarious!


In pregnancy news, I felt the baby move last week! And I started having braxton hicks a few days ago (they keep getting earlier with each pregnancy). It's starting to feel real now!

No comments: