Lucas is 16 months old today! I can't believe he's almost 1 1/2! I love this age. He's so fun right now. We really haven't hit a hard stage with him yet, but based on the other boys I'd guess it's coming. They were both really hard (but yet still fun) around 1 1/2. I think this has been one of my favorite ages for all 3. I love watching him learn new things and try to figure things out. He still loves balls and cars, but has a new love for Elmo. He sleeps with one and has another that he carries around and hugs often. His newest word is "thank you" and I think he's saying a version of Thomas and Griffin.
The best thing that has happened recently is he is FINALLY sleeping all night again. He has been for a few weeks, but I'm superstitious so I didn't mention it earlier. We are also done breastfeeding. Weaning went well and was easier on both of us than I expected. I was sad for it to end, but also eager to stop since I'll be starting again before I know it with the next baby.

2 comments:
Happy 16 months dude!!
He's such a little man!
Post a Comment