Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween! The weather was awesome. We left our candy on the porch and set off for trick or treating with some neighbors. The boys got tons of candy and have spent the weekend taking it in and out of their buckets to analyze it. Lucas had fun too, but he spent most of the time in the wagon. He liked playing with his light saber and watching all of the other kids.

On a different note, Lucas had his first ear infection. He was up almost all night last Wednesday so I took him to the dr the next day. Luckily he was only miserable for about a day then has been acting like himself. The older boys got their flu shots on Saturday. They weren't happy about it and made quite the scene. Just like last year, right afterwards Thomas said it wasn't that bad so I asked him to remember that for next year so it's not such a big deal. Lucas is the only one left who needs the shot. I didn't want him to get it yet since he was sick.

2 comments:

VerWaynia said...

I love the yoda costume!!

Daily Verses said...

I'm glad Lucas recovered quickly from the EI. Not bad for his first one.