Lucas turned 19mo yesterday. He's turning into such a little boy. He cracks me up every day. He's talking a lot more. It seems like he adds new words everyday. Today he said "Squigward" and "Pun Bob", which made me feel bad that he's exposed to as much non-educational tv as he is. He used to not pay attention to the tv at all so I didn't think about it, but recently he's started watching. I guess that's what happens when you have older brothers, but I try to distract him as much as I can when those kinds of shows are on. My favorite thing he says right now is "uppy" meaning pick me up or pick something up for me. He also likes to say "no" and usually says it several times in a row and shakes his head. He's trying to be more independent. He likes to feed himself. That's great if I need to keep him busy, but bad if we are in a hurry. He'll sit there forever eating a cup of yogurt and gets mad if I try to take it away too soon. Luckily he's pretty good with the spoon.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
19 Months
He's still pretty laid back. I'm holding my breath for the tantrum stage. My luck it will come right when the new baby gets here. He still loves climbing and getting into stuff he's not supposed to but I can usually redirect him fairly easily. And sadly, he's still a total Daddy's boy. He won't even say momma or mommy anymore :( Anytime I try to get him to say it, he smiles and says Daddy. I'll have to work on keeping the next one a Momma's boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That boys a beauty. They all are.. good growing little guy!
I can't believe he can say those words. Doogal, we get no and mamas... but I am happy at that!
He looks so grown up! Happy 19 months!
Happy 19 months little dude! Squigward, that's too cute!!
Happy 19 months handsome!
Post a Comment