Monday, January 26, 2009

Only 2 more months!!!

As of last Saturday, I am 30wks pregnant! It is going so fast! Everything is going well. I'm actually feeling pretty good most of the time. Still some morning sickness but usually just in the morning at this point and nothing Zofran doesn't cure if needed. I'm actually not too uncomfortable yet. I was reading back in my journal from my last pregnancy and I was really uncomfortable starting around 28wks. The baby moves around like crazy and occasionally kicks really low and feels like something might be coming out, but other than that I love feeling the movement. I will really miss this part of pregnancy when it's over.

I'm going to the doctor every 2wks now, which is actually kind of a pain. I enjoyed it with my first, but now I just feel like I spend so much time driving all the way there to wait in the exam room forever and get weighed, bp, etc... And Lucas usually goes with me which isn't ideal. But I know it's necessary and I love hearing the heartbeat. At my appt last week we scheduled my c-section. Baby #4 will be making his entrance on March 24. I can't believe it's only 2months away! I don't have too much to do to get ready, but I want to get started on what does need to be done so I don't save it all for the last minute. I've been working on a tentative schedule for the other boys while I'm in the hospital. It's more complicated this time since the older 2 are in school (different places) and Lucas naps in the afternoon. Luckily I've got several people willing to help out I just need to get it all organized. I started getting baby clothes out this weekend. It was fun to see the tiny clothes again and made it seem more real. And of course we need to think of a name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 30 weeks already, wow how time flies. I know what you mean about missing the baby moving and stuff inside. That is the most awesome part of pregnancy. I love that feeling.

Anonymous said...

How exciting--that is the day after Tye's birthday!! Glad to hear that you are feeling good!

Terri said...

Colton is only 6 1/2 weeks old and I'm thinking about the next pregnancy! I miss feeling him move, aside from the morning sickness I loved being pregnant. We'll have to wait a few more months and convince Bobby we need to have another one!