Monday, March 16, 2009

21 Months

Lucas turned 21 months old last weekend! I can't believe he'll be 2 in a few months. There's not much new to report. He's loving the warm weather and being outside more. He still calls me Daddy. I think he's trying to be funny now. If I ask him to say Mommy, he'll say "I say Daddy". Last night at dinner we were asking him to say Mommy again and he said "two Daddy's". It is kind of funny, but I wish he'd throw in a Mommy every once in awhile.

Today was my last ob appt! Everything was fine. I'm measuring 40.5wks now. He's definitely running out of room. He keeps getting in positions that make it very uncomfortable to move around. I can't believe he'll be here next Tuesday!

2 comments:

VerWaynia said...

Wow, I can't believe it - it seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant!

Lucas is a cutie!

Beth said...

Good luck on Tuesday. You'll be in my thoughts!