Saturday, April 25, 2009

1 Month

Max turned 1 month old yesterday! It really seems like I just had him last week. At his appointment earlier this week, he was 10lbs 13oz and 22.5 inches. He is starting to look a lot bigger. He's growing out of 0-3mo clothes and I just bought size 2 diapers. He still sleeps a lot, but is having more awake time during the day.


I decided to take a picture of him in the same hat each month to see how much he grows (I totally stole this idea from Girl and Michelle). He wasn't very cooperative. I'm hoping they turn out a little better when he can sit up.

And a couple of other pics just because. The first is Thomas and Griffin at the park. The last one is Lucas holding and kissing Max. He wants to hold him constantly. Any time I pick up Max, Lucas will hop in the chair and say "hold my baby". That is the chair where I usually feed Max so Lucas holds it hostage until he gets a turn.



4 comments:

Becki said...

What a cutie!! I love the one of Lucas kissing him :) You've gotten lucky four times over with good looking boys.

BTW - there's an award for you on my blog

Sonja said...

cute pictures!!!

I am sooo going to do the hat idea too ;)

Anonymous said...

How in the world is he a month old already?
I love the hat idea, thought it was cool when Girl did it with Doogal!

Anonymous said...

haha, i had thought about stealing their idea w/ carly too! cute pics!