All of us are getting older. Today is my birthday. I'm 32. They aren't as exciting as they used to be, but the boys are excited about it so that makes it fun. Mike and I went out alone yesterday which was really nice. We saw Sunshine Cleaning then met my Dad and Janet for dinner. I was worried about leaving Max for so long but Mike's mom watched them and he did great!
Lucas turned 22 months last week. I can't believe he's almost 2! It's time to start thinking about his party. He's still in love with Max. He wants to hold him all the time. I hope he always likes him this much!

1 comment:
Glad you had a great day with your boys! Lucas is looking like such a "little boy" now. I think it's awesome that he's so in love with Max. I hope K is that way when our baby gets here.
Post a Comment