Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lucas is 2!!

I'm a little late on this, but Lucas is 2 now! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seems like he was just born and now he's 2 and has a little brother! We had his party the day before his birthday. The theme was construction trucks b/c ever since they started doing construction next to Griffin's preschool it's his new obsession. He got lots of cool gifts and had a great day! On his birthday we went to the Children's Museum. He is really into it now. He loves the dinosaurs and trains. That night we went over to the splash park.

He had his 2yr well check last week. He's 28lbs and 34inches. She said he's right on track with speech and other areas of development. He has always been really laid back and easy. I kept waiting for him to go through a hard phase because the older boys went through the "terrible two's" at 1 1/2yrs. Well, he decided to start being 2 out right! He woke up that morning having a tantrum and had a few others throughout the day. He's totally wild some days. He just started flipping out of the pack n play (I have video if I can figure out how to post it I will) and climbs up everything. He cracks us up all the time! He loves giving hugs and kisses and always asks for "one more". I can't wait to see what other fun and silly things 2 will bring!

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

Happy Birthday Lucas!