Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy

Things have been really busy around here lately so I haven't had much time to post as I'd like. The older boys went to VBS last week and loved it! They got a cd of the music and that's all they want to listen to in the car. Luckily the songs aren't too bad. This week they are both in camp at the parks department. They've been having fun and it's been nice having them gone in the morning making it easier for me to run errands and get things done. Although last week the stomach flu went through the house which was not fun at all. Max was the only one spared.

Thomas recently finished up his first time playing flag football. I think he had fun, maybe a little too much. When they received their trophies, the coaches said something about each player. Their comment about him was something about always being able to count on him for a laugh in the huddle.


Last Friday was our 10 year wedding anniversary! We celebrated the weekend before by going out to dinner at Maggiano's and then to a comedy club. Then we went out with the kids to Red Lobster on our actual anniversary. I can't believe it's been 10 years.

Max is 12 wks today! He's getting so big! He's smiling a lot and sort of giggling. Lucas is still obsessed with him and has recently figured out how to climb into the pack and play to be with him. Not good! That was the one place I could put Max and feel like he was safe if I needed to leave the room to do something.


Also, Lucas just turned 2! I'll do a separate post for that soon. Oh, and the roommate thing didn't work out. It lasted 2 nights and we realized they are too different and everyone would be better off if they were separate. So for now everyone is back in their regular rooms and Max is still with us. We will probably put Lucas with Griffin. We are also considering Lucas and Max together, but I don't know how that will work out with naptime. I don't want any sleep sacrificed ;)





2 comments:

VerWaynia said...

Happy anniversary!!

Sonja said...

Happy Anniversary! (belated) sorry

and with 4 kids I would be busy too!