Thomas and Griffin are officially roommates now! We borrowed bunk beds from Mike's sister and set them up last night (side by side for now). Since we found out I was pregnant with Max we tried to figure out the best situation for sharing since we have 4 bedrooms, we thought this was the best idea overall and luckily they agreed. Last night went ok. Could have been better and could have been worse. Hopefully each night will get easier and very soon they'll (Thomas)go to bed on their own. Lucas will be moving into Griffin's old room. We'll probably do that this weekend. For awhile we are keeping him in a crib. He sleeps really good so I don't want to mess with that. And Max will move into Lucas' room. I'm not exactly sure when we'll move him, but I think I'm ready.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Roomies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment