I can't believe Max is half way to his 1st birthday! He hit a couple of milestones a few days ago (9/21). He finally rolled over! He rolled onto his stomach then about a minute later rolled back onto his back. He seemed kind of shocked that he could do it. Later that day I noticed his bottom right tooth had broken through. He's also able to sit up briefly on his own. He seems like he wants to sit up and watch what is going on. Whenever he is on the floor he lifts his head like he's trying to sit up. It's so fun watching him figure all of this out. I do hope he takes his time on getting mobile though ;) His 6mo appt is next week so I'll update then.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Max is 6mo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment