Sunday, October 25, 2009

Max is 7mo!

Wow, I haven't posted in a month. I just can't seem to find the time. I do have lots of updates so I'll try to get to them soon, but this post is about Max being 7 months old! He had his 6mo appt on Oct 1 and he was 20lbs 10oz and 27 1/2 inches. He got several shots which he wasn't happy about but he usually calms down pretty fast. He is sitting up better, but not for too long at a time. He's rolling a lot more. He has 2 teeth now and I think more are on their way.

He started solids. So far he has had oatmeal, avocado, banana, and sweet potatoes. I'm attempting to make a lot of it this time. I also tried with Lucas and it didn't go so well so we'll see.

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh, he's so cute and getting so big.

Becki said...

Love those big cheeks!!