Lucas said "mama"!! I'm not totally sure he was referring to me, but I'll take it ;) He actually says it when he's mad, so I'm not sure what that means. ha ha! I think I remember Griffin doing the same thing. I feel like I have a newborn again. He is still getting up a lot at night and he has diarrhea (side effect of antibiotics for infected finger) so I'm changing him constantly. Hopefully it will all pass soon!
In other news, Thomas is getting glasses. They should be in this week so I'll be sure to post a picture. He went to the eye dr last week. He has a lazy eye when he's looking at something close up, so hopefully he won't need glasses for ever. Luckily he seems kind of excited about them, so hopefully he won't have too much trouble getting used to them.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just teach him that his glasses are an accessory - that's how I always think about mine. Although, boys prob don't care too much about accessories :-) So awesome that Lucas said mama - I don't think Evan has ever said anything close to it...still waiting!
YEAH Lucas!!!!
make sure you post some "new glasses" pics!
Post a Comment