Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

The boys had Valentine's Day parties at school yesterday. They loved making Valentine's for their friends and looking over everything they got at the party. I woke up this morning to flowers and a really sweet card with a gift card to get a massage. Can't wait to use that. Thanks Mike!! The boys and I made cupcakes today for Mike and he'll get a small gift (can't say what yet incase he's reading).

Lucas is 8mo old today. His birthday will be here before I know it. He loves eating cheerios and Gerber Puffs. He's getting pretty good at using his sippy cup too. Luckily he's still not mobile, but I know he will be before I know it. Now I need to figure out how to get him to sleep all night again!


Thomas got his glasses today. He's not real excited about wearing them, but hopefully he won't mind once he gets used to them. Luckily they come with a warranty so they can be fixed up to 3x/yr. I have a feeling we'll be using that! I think he looks pretty cute in them!

3 comments:

Daily Verses said...

Happy V-Day! Nice going, Mike!

VerWaynia said...

I think the glasses look very sophisticated :-) I love the pic in the sink - we never did that with Evan, mainly because our sink is never clean enough :-)

Becki said...

Adorable pictures!!!