Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Office

Here are some pictures of the french doors Mike put in. We had a living room and dining room downstairs that never got used so we decided to make the living room into an office. There are still a couple of small things that need to be done and we have only moved the desk down so far but it's mostly done. It's taking awhile b/c Mike pretty much just worked on it on weekends and night while the boys were in bed. I'm still trying to decide what else I want in there. I didn't take a picture before he got started, but you can see the beginning of the project here.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I need to get on the home improvement bandwagon I think.

Daily Verses said...

It looks great! Mike did a really nice job. You have a beautiful home.

VerWaynia said...

I really like it - good job Mike!!

Becki said...

Very cool - I like it :)