We had a very busy, but fun weekend. On Saturday morning, I finally got my hair cut and highlighted. I really like the cut. I had 5-6in cut off and she thinned it out a bunch. The highlights seem to have covered up the grays too. Right after my hair appt, Thomas had a birthday party of one of his classmates. It was his first friend party for someone I didn't really know. He had a great time and I had fun talking to the other moms during the party. Then we had a late Easter get together with Mike's family. It was great to see everyone and Lucas cooperated great not getting a nap until 5.
On Sunday we went to church! We have been talking about starting to go again and finally did it. We've been struggling with what to do. I would prefer to explore some other churches to find something we (or me) are more comfortable with and share more beliefs with, but Mike isn't too into that idea yet. So we agreed to start going to our regular church for now. I have some issues with our church, but Mike has tried to convince me that I'll probably have those most places. I'm not sure about that, but I really want to go somewhere for the boys so we did. I'm really glad we did. The sermon was about St. Thomas and doubting your faith so we picked a good week to go. The boys did great too!
Sunday night we went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Griffin being potty trained. It was the most crowded I've ever seen it, so we just let them play for a little bit then went to dinner somewhere else. It was stressful for me with it that busy, but they didnt' care and had a great time! 

1 comment:
After our conversation before, hubby and I did the 'new member' thing at the church I like. He's decided not to join, but I'm going ahead and having a dedication for the baby too. He's okay with it all :)
Glad you guys are doing what works for you!
Post a Comment