I sense mobility in Lucas' near future! I think he's finally figuring out that he can move around. He's starting to roll to get places. He's been able to roll for a long time, but has never really rolled more than one way at a time. He also seems to be trying to get up on his knees when he's on his belly. I know I shouldn't be surprised since he is 9.5mo, but I sort of like him just sitting still ;) It's a little different this time around b/c the older boys have a lot of little pieces to toys that we didn't have to deal with the last 2 times. We've been working with them on making sure those pieces are picked up, but it's time to really start paying attention to it. Here's a picture of Lucas chewing on the table at dinner the other night.

I can't believe it's April! It's my favorite month. Warm weather is on the way and my birthday is this month :)
I can't believe it's April! It's my favorite month. Warm weather is on the way and my birthday is this month :)

3 comments:
MMM that table looks yummy:) Happy birthday soon!
Aww.. what a cutie! Trouble is right around the corner, eh?
Handsome eats our coffee table ALL the time. At least it's fiber right? ;)
Post a Comment