It's been a gross week here so far. Today I woke up at 6am to Thomas throwing up in my bed and on the floor. He's feeling better now (I think!), but is really disappointed he missed school. Now I'm just praying the other two don't get sick. And yesterday Griffin had another poop incident, but this time it involved his bed, the walls, toys, and his entire body. It was the nastiest thing I've had to deal with so far, although this morning was a close second.
Here's another "wonderful" thing that Griffin has been up to. Yep, he drew on the wall with a purple marker! Oh, the joys of parenting! 

6 comments:
It's a good thing we are programmed to have unconditional love for our little ones!!! Isn't it amazing what we go through!!
It's a good thing we are programmed to have unconditional love for our little ones!!! Isn't it amazing what we go through!!
Oh My! The boys have been busy! I can't wait for those days :-)
They're cute for a reason, aren't they? Otherwise we might strangle them. LOL
Hey I have that same type of artwork on my walls. Beautiful isn't it? lol
What a week!!
Post a Comment