Well, it was yesterday ;) What a beautiful day! We had the windows open all afternoon. Mike took the boys to the park then they played in the backyard for a long time. They loved getting outside. They got to run off a lot of energy and were in much better moods. I'm so glad spring is almost here!
We had a busy weekend. Saturday was Thomas' last basketball game. He got a trophy and is very proud! He was finally starting to get the hang of it and now it's over. There is another session starting in a couple of weeks, but he doesn't want to play. I think he's going to try soccer this spring. Griffin really wants to do swimming, but I keep telling him he has to get totally potty trained first. We're getting there! We also had our niece's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and the boys had a blast playing with all of their cousins. That night we went to the mall to eat and get the boys' feet measured to see if they need new shoes. Griffin does need new ones, but he kept picking out pink ones so I'll be shopping on my own ;)
Last night Lucas finally slept all night again! It felt so good to get that much sleep without being interrupted. I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke and will continue tonight.

3 comments:
We enjoyed the nice weather as well. Glad to hear your little one is sleepin through the night... hope it stays that way.
LOL about the pibk shoes! Pink and Purple are Jake's favorite colors!!!
I know, the weather was so great and then...it wasn't! I have park pics I'm working on posting. It made me so excited for warm weather!
Spring weather. I just love it. Now if it would just stay!
I have to say I am totally jealous of your deck. I want one SO bad but we don't need them here. lol
Post a Comment