a temper tantrum! Seriously almost everytime we go to the Children's Museum, someone has a fit. Today the boys and I went with my neighbor and her 3 kids. We were there for a long time and all 6 kids did awesome. I even mentioned on our way out that I was so impressed with how good they all did and we escaped without a fit. Well, I spoke too soon! She decided to stop at the food court to get her kids a drink, so of course I got my kids one too. Well after I paid, Griffin decided he HAD to have the same drink that Thomas had (after he excitedly picked out something different) so here comes the fit and me practically wrestling with him all the way to the car and listening to him whine and scream until he finally passed out. We always manage to make some kind of scene there, luckily usually on the way out. The most memorable one so far has to be when I was almost due with Lucas and had to carry Griffin all the way to the car (up a big ramp) kicking and screaming in the pouring rain. So you're probably wondering why I keeping going? Well I don't know ;) But they love it and are really good 95% of the trip so I guess it's worth it. And each time I learn something new to avoid the next time.
Good news.... Lucas slept all night last night!!!!! Well, I did wake him up around 11 to eat before I went to bed but other than that he never work up! I did not want to wake him up, but I went out with Erica last night and I knew he'd be hungry. I had a much needed night out. Erica and I went to eat at Stir Crazy (delicious!) and to see My Fair Lady.
Mike finished the office this weekend. It looks great! I'll post pics as soon as I get them off the camera.
Monday, March 10, 2008
No trip to the museum is complete without.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've been wanting to try stir crazy...I'll have to do that now that you've given it a good review!
Can't wait to see pics of the room!!
Good job focussing on the positives of your trip - that's important.
Poor kid. He has such a difficult life don't ya know. ;)
Yay for sleeping through the night!!
Post a Comment