No, we're not having a baby. Ha ha! We have ants - on purpose! Thomas got an ant farm for Christmas and after over 3 months of waiting for the ants to arrive in the mail, they are here. Mike assures me they can't escape. I sure hope so! They are actually pretty interesting to watch. The boys love it!
The boys started swimming lessons tonight. Thomas did great! He did everything his instructor asked. Griffin on the other hand refused to even put his feet in the water. I blame Mike because of the incident on vacation. He says he will at least sit on the edge next time and put his feet in. I hope so! They are both in the same group and they are with 2 other boys, both 3 year olds. I feel bad that Thomas is so much older, but last time we tried swimming lessons he was really nervous too so I wasn't comfortable putting him in a higher level. I'm so glad he is more comfortable in the water now. 

3 comments:
Lots of fun at your house! I don't know about the ant farm...ew...
We're looking at trying swim classes next month. I'll be watching for the rest of your experiences :) Hope next week is better for Griffin!
You know, I have some ants I could have mailed you for free!
Oh, and happy birthday!!
Post a Comment