Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Exciting Week

This is an exciting week for our country and for me personally. Tonight we will (hopefully) know who our next President will be. I can't wait to watch the coverage tonight, then I am very ready for it all to be over. I voted last week and I am so glad I don't have to deal with it today. I waited about 1hr and Mike waited about 2hrs to vote last week.

And, my big ultrasound is this Thursday!! I have no idea how I got so far along so quick. This is flying by! The whole thing still seems surreal to me, but I'm sure seeing the baby and knowing if it's a boy or girl will make it seem more real. I'm actually not that nervous to find out. I've considered being surprised this time, but I'm too much of a planner and don't have the willpower. I will honestly be happy either way. I can convince myself I prefer either, but I really don't. I know most people think we NEED a girl after 3 boys. I would love to experience having a girl too, but part of me would be sad not to have another boy. Since we were pretty sure we were done I knew I was a mom of all boys. It would be strange to change that now. And not to mention how much easier it would be to have another boy at this point. But then again, I would love buy some cute little girl stuff. So stay tuned Thursday for the news! Any guesses??

No comments: