Friday, November 7, 2008

It's a Boy!!

Yesterday was my ultrasound and it's a boy! Everything looked great! I do have to get another ultrasound at my next appt because there were a few things they didn't get clear pictures of, but my ob thinks everything looks great. He was moving around like crazy, but gave us a very clear shot so we know he's definitely a boy! We are really excited and even though it will be wild at times we think having 4 boys will be awesome! I can't believe this pregnancy is half way over! We really don't have very much to do to get ready. Obviously we have almost everything we need. We will be doing some moving around with the bedrooms but not for awhile. The main thing we need to do is pick name. Any ideas are welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on boy #4. It will definately be fun around your house in about 10 years.

I always loved the name Isaac but Hubby says no way.