Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

My first baby is 6 today! For the most part it feels like time has flown by, but not so much when I think about all we have done in 6 years. The past year has been wonderful and hard at the same time. It's awesome watching him grow up and being able to have real conversations. He can be a total goof and yet other times seems so mature. The hard part has been the talking back and fighting with Griffin. I'm hopeful that 6 will be better for that ;)

Tonight we went to a new fun place here that has tons of stuff to do - bounce houses, 4 level play area, trampoline, rock wall, etc... Erica and her kids went with us since they couldn't make it to the party last weekend. The kids all had a blast! Then we came home and had cake and opened his presents. Here are a couple of pictures from today.

1 comment:

Amy Anderson said...

Sorry I'm late on this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!