Today was Thomas' birthday party! He'll be 6 on Monday. He had a great time and got some fun gifts! I let the kids decorate their own cupcakes which was a big hit. Of course I forgot to take pictures of it and even forgot to light a candle and sing to him. Oops! Luckily there's still Monday to do that. I can't believe he's going to be 6!
Lucas turned 17 months yesterday. This is such a fun age. Fun, but busy. His new favorite activity is climbing on the chairs and table. He's quite the dancer now too. It's too cute! He still loves Elmo and balls. Luckily (knock on wood), he's still pretty easy. We haven't hit the temper tantrum stage yet. The older 2 boys were having major tantrums at this age, so I'm sure it will come soon. But for now if he gets upset he calms down pretty quickly. I don't think he knows what is going on, but he says "baby" and pats my belly.
Speaking of the baby, I'm 20wks today!! Half way there! Actually more than half way since I'm having a repeat c-section a week early. This pregnancy is flying by. Each one gets faster. Luckily I'm feeling better. Still having some morning sickness, but it's better and I've had some good days lately.

3 comments:
I'm glad the party was a hit! Lucas is so cute, climbing like a little monkey.
Happy Birthday Thomas!!
hehe jonah does the same thing, pats my belly and says baby, and he'll kiss my belly if you ask him to kiss the baby, but they have NO idea what's coming, i don't think so at least!
Post a Comment