Lucas is into everything! He is a climber and I'm constantly finding him on the kitchen table or messing with the computer. His newest obsession is the Christmas tree. We put it up early last weekend and now I'm regretting it. I'm hoping he'll get used to it soon and the novelty will wear off. We have most of the ornaments out of his reach, but he likes to try to take off the lights and beaded garland. He also likes to "decorate" it with his toys. Luckily even though he's into everything, he does it all with a smile on his face and is always happy. Thomas and Griffin were in the "terrible twos" at this age and having awful temper tantrums. Neither of them were big climbers, so maybe it's a trade off. I doubt it though, I'm sure the tantrums will come at some point. Probably right when the baby comes ;) Here's a picture of my little monster messing with the tree.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
My Little Monster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Owen has all the ornaments off the bottom half of our tree. It looks so dorky, the top decorated (and overly so since I keep moving the ornaments higher so he can't rip them off) and the bottom completely bare.
Oh, and we're WAY too much alike. We even changed our backgrounds to the same design ;)
Our tree bottom is bare too. It looks so silly! Cute hat ;)
Post a Comment