I can't believe December is already here! It sure feels like it though. It has been so cold! The boys love the snow though. Thomas and Griffin made a small snowman last weekend. Lucas loves it too! This morning he kept looking out the window and yelling "snow".
We had a great Thanksgiving! We had 2 delicious meals and got to spend time with our families. We had a scare with my Grandma and had to call 911 after dinner, but she is ok now. Other than that it was a great long weekend. It was nice having Mike and the boys home more. And it's looking like Mike will get a lot more time off for Christmas and New Year's than usual which will be nice (although somewhat stressful b/c it's eating up vacation days that we planned to use for when the baby comes but it will all work out).
We have a busy month with school activities, shopping, etc... but I'm looking forward to all of it. I love this time of year! And I'm loving all of the junk food. I'm totally living it up this year and not feeling a bit guilty about it ;) Hey, it's my last pregnancy and thanks to wonderful morning sickness I haven't gained any weight yet. Well that was true as of my last appt, probably not anymore ;)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hear ya on the busy! Enjoy your extra family time!
I'm glad your grandma is okay. I love this time of year too!
Post a Comment