Monday, December 15, 2008

18 months!

Lucas turned 18mo yesterday! I can't believe my baby is 1 1/2! He's turning into such a big boy. He's talking a lot more lately. A lot of it we can't understand but I love listening to his babbling. He suddenly loves taking baths and every evening stands at the stairs and yells "ba" which means bath. He usually just walks around in the bath instead of sitting and he likes throwing all of the toys out. He also loves going to bed, which is awesome! He makes everyone say good night to him, it's so cute! He waves and says "bye bye" to each person and when he's done with one he points and grunts at the next person until they say goodnight to him. Unfortunately he's been sick a lot this month. He got a cold the weekend of Thanksgiving and his nose has been running since then. And there have been a couple of vomiting episodes but luckily they both were over quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing what he thinks about Christmas. I know he's going to love his gifts. I'm not sure he'll get unwrapping yet, but if he doesn't he has a couple of willing helpers.

5 comments:

Daily Verses said...

Happy 18 months sweet boy!

VerWaynia said...

He's looking so grown up lately in your pics!!

Becki said...

Look at that red hair! What a cutie :)

Beth said...

such a big boy. and such a cute one at that.

Anonymous said...

Happy 18 months lil dude! He's looking like such a "toddler" now.