Thursday, December 11, 2008

Frustrated

I've tried 3 times, very unsuccessfully, to get a decent picture of all 3 boys together for a Christmas card. They aren't cooperating. Well, the older 2 do pretty well at first but by the time we actually get Lucas to sit or stand with them they are tired of it and start making goofy faces or looking away. Now I'm kicking myself for not ordering Christmas cards when I had their pics taken back in Oct. The pictures were good, but I didn't care for the card designs or the cost. I might try one more time, then I'm just going to send out a crappy picture. So if you are expecting a card from us, it might be delayed a little. Next year will be even more fun ;) Here are a couple from my attempts.



4 comments:

Lynn said...

Set the camera on a tripod (or just stand back a little further and try to remember exacly where the edges of the picture were). Take a picture with the older two boys on one side of the tree together. Then let the older two boys go run and do whatever they want. Put Lucas on the other side of the tree and take a pic with just him. If you send the pics to me (or someone else with Photoshop, we can merge the two pics so it looks like they were all standing nicely together. Send me an email if you want me to help... Good luck!

VerWaynia said...

I've been trying to finish a calendar for the Grandma's with a pic of Evan in front of the tree and it's been SUPER unsuccessful!

Michelle Lynn said...

Hee hee. Funny :) I'm not even trying with mine this year :)

Daily Verses said...

Tagged you on m blog...