Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's already 2009! We didn't do anything too exciting to ring in the new year. We went out to an early dinner then stayed home. The kids went to bed about their normal time and Mike and I watched a movie until it was time to watch the countdown.

2008 was a pretty good year overall for our family. I guess the highlights would be Lucas turning 1 (and all of the milestones that come around that time), Thomas starting kindergarten, and finding out we are expecting #4. I'm hopeful that 2009 will be a great year too. Things are scary these days with the economy, especially with Mike working in manufacturing, but I'm hopeful that we will be ok. He is getting more serious about going back to school soon. And the most exciting thing this year - in about 12wks we will be having our last baby! I can't believe how soon he will be here. I really need to start thinking more seriously about names.

I don't think I'm going to make resolutions this year. I rarely keep them so there's really no point. I just looked back at last year's resolutions and I did ok. I guess I'll continue working on those resolutions.

I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

VerWaynia said...

I can't believe it's only 12 weeks away!!! You've def had an eventful year!!

Happy New Year!