That's me! Lucas now calls me "Baby Daddy" and he calls Max either "Daddy Baby" or "my Baby". He's such a silly little boy!

Mike went back to work yesterday. I really wanted him to stay home longer but he was out of vacation time. Things are actually going well so far. Max sleeps a lot so that helps. The hardest thing is not being able to pick up Lucas. Spring Break starts tomorrow and I am a little nervous about all of them being home all day, especially with colder weather coming. I'm sure it will be fine though.
I'm contemplating what to do about this blog. The address isn't accurate anymore and I feel bad leaving Max out, but I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble of moving or starting over.
2 comments:
What about leaving the address the same but changing the title to "Kelly's LIfe with 3 big boys and a baby boy!" or something...
awww, he's absolutely adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Post a Comment