Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 Months

Max is 2 months old today! He is smiling and cooing a lot. He can still be pretty fussy at times, but seems to be getting more content. He's falling asleep easier at night (most nights) and luckily still sleeping all night. In my mind I still think of him as a newborn, but today I was at the mall with him and we saw a newborn that was so tiny. It made me realize that he's not so tiny anymore. I know each milestone with him is going to make me sad since he's our last.

Here is his hat picture for this month. I'm going to take another one tomorrow because he was not happy. Maybe it's the hat because he wasn't thrilled last month either.

We've been having a great long weekend so far. Today we went to the new splash park by our house. The kids loved it. I think we'll be there a lot this summer.

1 comment:

AP7 Creations said...

happy 2 months dude! and smile for your mommy in that hat! ;)